Girls what are some signals that you are interested in a random guy?

such as anywhere from school to public to restaurants. What would you do and how.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually a girl will just hold eye contact and possibly smile. Those things feel very obvious to us but are more subtle to guys.

• but what if there two shy to keep eye contact

• and then

• I guess the next thing would be to signal somehow that you want to interact. Wave or gesture for the person to come over. Then strike up a conversation.

What Girls Said 5

• okay that 's not the real question here you had a strange reaction from someone but you just need to make it clear to you if iam right ..

any ways that 's a lot away out of by business and as to myself .. I really don't know what would I 've done I suck at getting men close .. but I guess what I could have done 's to give him the look (I like You) that always works

• I would probably look at him and smile and try to talk to him. A LOT OF EYE CONTACT! and I would try to get closer to him.

• but what if there to shy to keep eye contact

• if two eyes locked what next

• then she would smile if she is confident and if she's not then she will be the first one to break the contact and she would try to engage herself in something and be all embarrassed

• I stare for a while then look away when they see me because I'm really shy.

• staring, smiling, blushing, touching

• If I look at you more than once and smile. We wouldn't approach you, we want you to come and talk to us

What Guys Said 0