What did I do wrong?

So I met this girl at a college freshman orientation and got her number. I texted and she texted me back the next day with long replies. After about 6 times back and forth she stopped. She would text me paragraphs! While she was rather shy in person. It has been 3 days now should I text her again?Btw the convresation when she asked for my full name so she could add me on Facebook and she couldn't find me so I asked for her last name so I can add her instead... then she stopped. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try texting her again just saying "hey what's up". If she seems happy to hear from you just keep talking and don't bring up the whole fb last name conversation killer.

If she seems annoyed ask if anything is bothering her, if you can help with anything ect. And see if she brings up why she killed the conversation

What Girls Said 3

• Id say call her and ask what classes she has or bring some friends both of you so you can have your our tour of the campus

• Maybe your fb setting were private so random people can't find u..she probably stopped waaiting for you to add her and talk on fb
    So just call her and best answer?

• Find her on fb

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing, becouse she whants to be in control, in order to check you out. But suddently it turns out to be unfair when you ask her?

trust me, you don't whant to give away your power so soon by giving her your Facebook.

Tell her to have a coffe with you, before you decide to give her your Facebook, she needs to earn it first. Don't be giving away your keys to every room in your life, get my point?

Do NOTHING, let her do the work.

You could actually tease her like "who gives a sh*t about Facebook anyways, lets hug and kiss instead"

• It wasn't you

It was probably your FB