How can a decent looking quiet guy be popular and a quiet decent-hot girl be considered actually quiet-quiet

So I am in high school, and there are a few popular decent looking guys that are so quiet, almost mute, almost never say a thing and are so popular. Quiet pretty and cute girls on the other hand that are quiet are in the corner all shy and all, are not popular. The popular girls are mostly just decent looking, not gorgeous but have good social skills. Its just annoying because it seems like guys don't have to try hard to be not forever alone :/

when I say popular I means not forever alone but has friends that for some reason, are infectious to both sexes and people want to hang with them

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy because school popularity is mostly a female concept. Guys just want to get girls. Girls (not all) on the other hand want to be both popular and have their pick of the guys. The reason a quiet decent looking guy can be popular is because women decide that fact. If they think he's cute enough to date, and is generally liked by other guys (who could care less if he's quiet) then he's good to go. On the flip side if a girl is quiet then most other girls will most likely hate on her, especially if she's attractive, because she doesn't fit in to their social circle. That won't keep guys from dating her though, they could care less, but it won't make her popular either.

What Guys Said 3

• Popularity is for little kids.

"The loudest one in the room, is the weakest one"- I don't know where that quote came from but I'm pretty sure one of the Dragon Heads (mob bosses), said that.

• Doesn't happen in my school.

• I guess people are just popular because of their appearance, not because of their personality in high school.

What Girls Said 0