No kiss on the cheek for me

I always see it. A woman says a guy is crazy yet she gives him a kiss. I'm the nice guy and don't get one. Why is this? Why do girls do this to me? Is it because they like the other guy and just want me to think they don't? It happens to me too much :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You answered your own question. Its because you're "the nice guy". Too nice can come across has a little boring. A lot of girls like men that are a bit mysterious, take risks, and are adventurous.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you are being a bit too nice, most women will probably see you more as a best friend if you are too nice,

You could try a but of flirty banter and a bit of cheek with them in a nice way, it's not being crazy but it will make the women realize you have a interest in them and that you can be more than just a best friend

• Why don't you kiss her on the cheek:)

• I don't know for sure but maybe that woman is into crazy guys...?

• Do you have BO. Are you physically unattractive. Those are the only reasons I can think of.

• No she saw my nephew and said you have a real nice face like your uncle, we have a physical attraction for one another and she knows I shower multiple times a day.

• Then I don`t know why she would be like that. It seems strange to me.

What Guys Said 0