Why does she "care" about me so much? makes me feel guilty

So there's this girl I have known for a few months and while we aren't friends, we get along most of the time. I have a kind of harsh personality and always like to do things on my own and my way.

Sometimes, things don't go as I planned and I get a bit down and very quiet, she asks me what is going on and when I do tell her, she offers me advice every time and listen to my ramblings.

The thing is that, while we are both nice individuals, we are very stubborn and we kinda fight and argue a lot and we get mad at each other. Recently she has been getting mad at me because I'm quiet (according to her, I'm ignoring her) and then she won't talk to me. I made a comment about how I usually its me against the world and how nobody seems to care about me and she got so mad and so offended and told me "so nobody is there for you huh?" and told me to stop talking because I was pissing her off.

Why does she get like this? I know she cares and she has been there for me but I was so pissed that she is so stubborn that I said that to make her mad, but why does she care about me so much? She seems to get along better with everybody else in the world while with me she just teases me and acts all sarcastic, so I don't get her tender side.

Most Helpful Girl

• You do receive her tender side, you just aren't opening your eyes and heart to it. She's asking you what's wrong, she's trying to help. That's caring, particularly when the other individual (you) state you get quiet when you are down in the dumps. She's notices, therefore she mays attention to your emotions and cares.

She's only getting upset because you aren't noticing or giving her any credit for all that she's putting into your relationship (or friendship). When you say nobody is there for you then you are basically indicating to her you don't recognize her efforts with you and don't appreciate her in your life.

• I didn't mean to say that. She got mad at me and I was trying to get her to stop being mad at me and I was asking to please forget my stupid behavior earlier. She refused and then I said "i knew it, I'm the only person I can rely on". I appreciate all her help and care and I told her this but she didn't want to hear it and she is mad at me now. It makes me feel guilty because she is so stubborn with me and gets mad easily but at the same time she care about me a lot, I don't know what to do.

What Girls Said 2

• i think the question should be why is it so difficult for you to let people in?

she cares because she likes u. whether more or as a friend, you talk to someone because you enjoy something about them. I'm guessing you are very much similar in personality which is obviously good and bad. you can still be unique and do your own thing while being compassionate towards the people that try to get to know u.

• maybe she likes you

or maybe she's insecure about something

What Guys Said 0