I checked my boyfriend's phone today, which I have never done before.

When I read his messages he was writing things to a girl about giving him certain things in that way and stuff like that in return for buying her beer and stuff, mind you we're only 18. He says he was only kidding and wasn't going to anything with her. Before he started asking for things in return he told her to say no to whatever he asks for . Should I be worried about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he said he was jk because he got caught.

• I figured that much, I just don't know what to do about it. I know he hasn't been seeing her though because he's with me everday. But I don't want to give us break either and give him a chance to try anything.

What Guys Said 2

• I would be worried.

• thats wierd, before he was asking her to do thing he told her to respond no to anything he asked for?

• Yea because she was asking him to do her the favor of buying her liquor and he mentioned something about what would he get if he got it for her, and he also mentioned a text or two later to say no to whatever he asks for in return

• well the thing is you cought him but is it really that bad to you? if it is move on

What Girls Said 2

• As much as I would say this is not a good thing to do, I would attempt to see more into this and watch these conversations. IT IS BAD THING to do hacking in, but I really don't know what should do otherwise. You could trust him but this situation is weird. Other thing you could do is back off give him space see if he comes to you?

• Yeah...dump him.