Dumb blond kind of question?

okay I'm trying hard to understand this, I think I kindad understand, but I'm not quite sure. So that means BE NICE, no one has to mean when answering this... Anyways,

I was texting this guy, well and I said oh well I didn't think you wanted to talk, because he wasn't saying much..

And he said "Lol stop being so judgemental! :) "

my QUESTION. wtf does that mean,.. I want to know how I was being judgmental torwards him?

im really not thinking that much of it.. I was just confused and wanted to know.

Yes I just realized there was no E in blonde.. I accidently erased it.

Thanks guys & gals!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes blond is in fact spelled with an "E" for females. And he was just kidding.

• i accidently erased, and yup just now noticed it.. der I would. my bad.

• This site takes the "e" off automatically for some reason.

• i was going to say I swore there was an E when I put it up... but I assumed I erased that.

What Guys Said 7

• Just sounds like he was teasing you playfully, nothing more, nothing less. Heck I do that all the time with my wife, she says it's one of my endearing traits.

• actually some guys don't like to talk much on chat / in real life also .so maybe you formed wrong opinion about him that he doesn't want to talk to you maybe that's why ,imo

• i don't get it eather but I would say to him I think your being judgemental

• i don't get it eather but I would say I think your being judgemental

• Hahahaa Woah der.

• I don't think you were being judgmental. You were just being observant. He was being ironic/sarcastic in light, fun way in his text (as indicated by the 'Lol' and smiley face). It's not meant to be taken literally or seriously.

• he just said it in person before and didn't know why he said it, and I wasn't being mean or anything when I was talking.. so he said it again. and wanted to know,but thanks for answering :)

• He's just playing around, poking fun at the fact that you snapped at him.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't call yourself a dumb blond. Kill stereotypes. He was just teasing you, as if you were judging him for not being chatty enough.

• yeah true about the stereo type.. my bad. but yeah your right, now that I see other peoples views on it, it makes more sense.

• Sounds like he was just joking with you! Don't think so much into it