On a first date after movies, should I ask her what she wants to eat, or should I pick the place to eat?

Should I take the lead, or ask her what she wants?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the lead or go okay Restaurant 1(insert name)or Restaurant 2 (insert name) because I guarantee if you go "so do you want to go get something to eat?" (especially if she's into you) she's gonna say "um yea sure I mean it doesn't matter, that's fine" you: "where do you want to go?" her: "um I don't know you pick it doesn't matter" lol so for now take the lead and she'll most likely open up where she will suggest things next time. If it was a semi challenge picking the movie and if she is acts like she's being a burden when you ask if she wants popcorn or candy then you'll know for sure that you should just take the lead after the movie

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask her where she wants to eat

Oh this is dumb. If you are hungry &have a place you would like to go- just say that. If she says no. Ask her where she wants to go. What does it have to do with leading. If you are hungry- you'll go eat.

• Most women aren't like you.

• No one is 'like' anything in particular. Humans change all the time. Its all just w/e you get used to anyways.

I think its best to not _assume_ someone wants to be treated like a child.

What Guys Said 3

• Lead' but ask her if she likes your suggestion. E.g: " I know this great place called x. I think we should go there to grab a bite. What do you think?

• Id ask if she likes the type of food you have in mind.

Then make the decision.

She can choose the place when she asks you out.

• My vote is take the lead