Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

Avril Lavigne, said it best when she said:

Uh huh

Life's like this

Uh huh, uh huh

That's the way it is

'Cause life's like this

Uh huh, uh huh

That's the way it is

Chill out, what you yellin' for?

Lay back, it's all been done before

And if, you could only let it be

You will see

I like, you the way you are

When we're drivin' in your car

And you're, talkin' to me one on one

But you become

Somebody else

'Round everyone else

Your watchin' your back

Like you can't relax

You tryin' to be cool

You look like a fool to me

Tell me

I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else

Gets me frustrated

Life's like this you

You fall and you crawl and you break

And you take what you get, and you turn it into

Honestly, you promised me

I'm never gonna find you fake it

No no no

So, why? I mean in this song, she clearly liked him the he was and then he'd changed (probably to please other people). And, on here, when comes to dating that's all I ever hear. That you're suppose to make yourself look a way that would be appealing to the oppsite gender, despite fact, that you might actually like the way you look and who you are.

Tell me, why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? And, did you ever think, that when you're trying to be cool. You, look like a fool to me and I'd perfer you as you are, not as you think you should be to impress me?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, one can try to be cool without knowing he's actually being a fool. but if it comes to living your life with em, no one can act different for their whole life.. the faking of personality and attitude is just sh*t people should not do, because they think that the opposite gender may like em like that but instead they make a fool of themselves! I've seen my own brother acting smart, working his accent in front of girls, I can clearly see he's faking it but he thinks it makes him fabulous! I think 'Bitch Please!'

• Man I loved that song.

What Girls Said 0