Would you be too shy to kiss someone you like on the cheek when greeting him / her?

I don't have a problem / issue with greeting someone with kiss on the cheek or someone else greeting me with a kiss on the cheek.

There is this guy friend I have known for a long time, we use to work together a while ago. Previously I don't hesitate greeting him with a kiss on the cheek. Now whenever we meet up for lunch or coffee, I hesitate getting close up to him and kissing him on the cheek. It is not that he is unpleasant - in fact, he is very pleasant looking and heck of a nice guy. The truth is I am nervous about it all of a sudden. I noticed too that he hesitated , as if waiting for me to make the first move to kiss him on the cheek ! We just stood there making small talk, looking at each other.

Sounds silly and immature ?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd only kiss a girl on the cheek if I liked her and we'd be comfortable enough for that.

What Girls Said 0