Should I be worried about getting involved in a relationship during my senior year of high school?

I always believed age distance etc doesn't choose who you love but the people themselves. I recently got involved in a relationship and I will be a senior in high school. Hanging out with him has always been a difficulty since we live 2 hours away from each other. He has graduated high school and will be going to a college close to home. So far I know will be going to college at least 2 to 3 hours away from him.some of my friends avoid getting invilve in relationships this late in high schools, so basically I am a confused wreck. Any thoughts?

* involved I hate this iphone keyboard lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, its just so that you don't make an irrational decision like choosing to go to his college so that you could be closer to him. Since he isn't your high school sweetheart I wouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Worried? Not at all. It's a fun year.

• yeah, it's called not getting distracted.

When you get to college you can date whoever you want.

Why screw it up now?

What Girls Said 0