How can I rebuild my feelings for him?

me and my boyfriend have been dating for a few months now, but my feelings are starting to fade, but he is the most amazing boyfriend and I don't want to lose him, how can I rebuild my feelings for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of the routine you currently have.

What Guys Said 2

• Ya need to find him attractive again!

Or maybe he is too amazing for you and ya like a little drama.

I don't really know. I never understood why some people seemed to throw away great relationships.

• Is he in charge or are you?

What Girls Said 2

• well if you think he's great even tho you're not attracted to ihm, then attraction ist required fir ihm to be great for u. so what's the problem. obviously your in it for more than attraction, or ud dump him. when you stop genuinely thinking he's great, ull break up.

uunless you're just saying he's great & what you really mean is, he'd be great if I was attracted o him.

why are you complaining about a gr eat boyfriend, ior why are you saying he's a great boyfriend, when you mean he's a great friend.

usually a great person we are not attracted to but care for deeply is a great friend.

• this should be him asking the question!