Should you give up on finding love and just enjoy sex?

If you've been looking for love for a long time and I have been unlucky to find it...what should you do? I've been looking for it for a long time and I'm hitting my 30 soon and I'm nowhere close to love, marriage or kids. I'm contemplating giving up and just enjoying random sex (which is something I've never done). Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly...you can enjoy random sex, while being open to finding love.

Love is one of those funny things, that when you SEARCH for it, it's rarely found. But when you're not looking, it finds you.

Knowing that...enjoy sex while love finds you! 8-)

What Guys Said 3

• dont look for love. just let it happen. as for sex, if you want to get it on, do, just be careful.

• Nope. Don't give up.

• I would never give up on that.

What Girls Said 3

• Enjoying random or casual sex doesn't mean you have to give up looking for love. The two aren't mutually exclusive. You can just enjoy casual sex WHILST looking for love if that's what you want to do.

My point is, if you want to find love - then don't stop looking for it. But just because you are, doesn't mean you can't get your physical needs met elsewhere at the same time.

• Just wanted to say a friend of mine found her first love at 30.:-)soon they get married

• don't give up :/ keep looking but I guess it is okay to enjoy sex now and then if you aren't the type who gets emotionally attached easily

• Well, that's part of the reason I've never engaged in casual sex...I get too emotionally involved so I thought I'd wait out for true love so I could get totally emotionally attached to the right person. But the right person hasn't come along yet and I'm wondering what's the point.