What would it make you to be more physically active?

The question is pretty simple. What sort of changes would it make you to be more physically active? I mean I am not talking about only going to the gym, what about playing sports and other activities like that as well?

sorry there is a typo, the right wording is: What would it take you to be more physically active?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had more time on my hands.

What Girls Said 6

• If you feel moody or depressed it can actually help cheer you up, especially if you do it earlier in the day. If you feel anxiety, it can help you relax. It helps you increase your appetite somewhat as your metabolism increases as well. It is also a very healthy way to get out some urges for aggression; having that muscle exhaustion is a great feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day, even if all you did was jog on the treadmill ^_^

• A routine activity. Physical activity should be a habit, habits are difficult to change.

• you mean, what would it take for me to be more physically active. are wht would happen, if I was . I'm not sure what you're asking.

• i get up at sun up. hike about 9 hours. swim for about three. then climb trees or play relay games,ride bikes, with the kids I'm watching- towards sun down. I don't think I have time to be more physically active.

the lackf a need fir sleep, I suppose.

• how often do you do this?

• every day. in the summer.

• When the athletic activities are something I enjoy (such as dancing with friends or horseback riding or something)

• Good people and fun times. MUSIC!

• What do you mean exactly?

• Listening to upbeat music makes me active. Hanging out with a group of cool people and having a good time. Say... a group of people at the beach may need an extra volleyball. Player.

• I think if I played sports.

What Guys Said 2

• Less responsibility/more money. =P I tend to enjoy athletic type activities but I have to spend a lot of time reading or working in front of a computer. I still actually exercise 3+ times a week, but I don't always get to do all the things I would like...

• having a gf