Why does my aunt want me to focus on more than one girl?

My aunt said It's a prophecy from God that I should focus on more than one girl, I've told her that I'm happy with my girlfriend of 6 months but she keeps saying this how do I let her know that I'm happy with my girlfriend I'm 21.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• My guess is she doesn't like your girlfriend. Or she's just a little bit off... Just let her know you're happy with your girlfriend and are not interested in looking at any other girls.

• I've told her that many times, but she keeps saying this and It's getting annoying.

• That seems like quite an odd thing for her to say. Maybe she's worried that things are getting too serious too fast between you and your girlfriend and she wants you to look at other options before you decide to settle down.

• so that you can choose who you want

• I already have the girl I want, I'm not interested in anyone else.

What Guys Said 2

• She has a point, but you have a girlfriend. That would be true only if you were dating around. Tell her that you don't want to cheat on your girlfriend that's all.

• I did tell her that, but she saying this over and over and It's getting annoying.

• Then either ignore her or do what foolcooly said.

• Ignore her, and everyone else who thinks they get messages from some imaginary "god" entity. They are the most deluded and unstable individuals among us.