When a guys says he wants to give it a go?

When a guy says he wants to give it a go and we are both not seeing other people is that a good thing?

Would he still be actively looking to date other girls if h wanted to give us a go?

Just confused by this statement. Other then that. Things between us are great. Even he says he has a ball with me.

Yes we have slept together as well and have been dating for a bit over a month.

We do that as well as date and go out in public. He pays for everything as well. Not to mention he initiates practically most texts and all phone calls.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like an understatement used in lieu of a straight answer. He thinks answering personal questions directly is a bit corny, so he say things like that.

• So would be be trying to pursue just me then? Would that have been what he meant regardless?

• My guess is that he was saying "Yes, we are now going steady. We are an item. We are exclusive." but trying not to be so obvious.

• Yes, him saying that is a good thing for the relationship.

What Girls Said 0