Hangout Or A Date??

Ladies when a guy asks you if you want to hangout, do you take it as being a date if it's one on one rather then a friendly hangout?

Generally speaking.

Guys when you ask a girl to hangout do you usually mean it as a date? Or something less.

• Date
    40% (2)20% (1)30% (3)Vote
  • Usually friendly.
    60% (3)80% (4)70% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If anyone other than my boyfriend asks to hang out then it's just a hangout. I hang out with guy friends one on one all the time and it's never a date. And no, he doesn't think it's a date either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm, well if we've been friends for a while I would just take it as a hangout. Especially if it was just going to the movies together or something casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually take it as hanging out. But it usually depends on who the guy is to me. I always wondered the same thing with guys. Do they take hang out as a way for sex or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who it is. Once a guy asked me to "hangout" and it felt like a date, but maybe its because he liked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he says "hang out" instead of "go out" I would take is as just friendly but "go out" sounds like you want something more

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1