Is it weird/stalkerish if you find a person on Facebook that you saw on Match.com?

I found a guy on match.com that is cute, but I have my profile hidden so I don't get emails from crazy guys all the time. Also, my last boyfriend and I broke up a month ago, and I didn't want him or some other people I know to see me back on there. So, therefore, I can't "wink" or say anything to this guy with my profile hidden. I found him on Facebook a couple weeks ago, and we have a mutual friend, but I don't know if he'll think it's odd if I try to add him on there. What do y'all think? Oh, and if I decide to add him on Facebook, what should I say in the friend request? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you know their name, it's fine.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should add him.When I add girls I sometimes don't say anything and they add me. Sometimes I thank people for adding me. Maybe you can say something cute like you thought his picture was nice or something like that. If you unlock your rpofile from hidden then you wink at him and then maybe talk to him on match then try to add him on Facebook or tell him to add you on fb and talk to him on their if he responds back. Then you can put your profile back on private after.

• No, it's cool. Add him. Also, you should let him know you find him attractive. It only becomes "stalkerish" if you avoid any actual contact. get involved a bit.

• If he didn't show it to you, then yeah a bit.

What Girls Said 0