Why does he only text at night?

I meet this dude we exchanged #s them he texted me we texted for about 2 months then he tarted only texting me at night like 12 -2 am why suddenly so late we use kik cause his phone broke and it has a are by it. ( I'm pretty sure that means he has seen it) so why wait till 12 to text me back?

Most Helpful Guy

• May be busy during day, or wants to be last person you think about.

What Guys Said 3

• We often reflect on the day and our lives in the evening, even if it's not bed-time. The fact that you come to his mind at this time is most likely a good thing. However, if it's like my own experience, I am also melancholic when in that mindset and he may be concerned that you aren't that interested in him. I suggest you initiate some conversation and express some genuine interest and see where that gets you. If it's bothering you, be honest about it.

• Or maybe he has an alter ego and he fights crime when he's not talking to you. You get to date a super-hero. Win.

• Hahaha I like that theory:)

• He is busy and doesn't want to talk but he still saw it.

What Girls Said 2

• He only wants sex? There was actually a study and the results were that men who text women after 9 PM and ONLY after 9PM typically have only sex on the brain Regardless of whether the conversation is sexual or not.

• Thats what most of my friends say but he doesn't seem the type

• Well...do you really want to be with someone who only wants you for sex? Wouldn't you rather be with someone who actually likes you for you?

• Ya but I meen losing him as a friend

• Maybe he has a girlfriend and doesn't want her to see him texting you...

Just a thought...