Why do some guys have it so easy?

I have a friend who get all the girls without even trying at ALL. Like he literally does nothing but sit there and smile half the time and girls just always hit on him. He's not THAT good looking, and he doesn't really ever hit on girls, they just choose him. In all honesty I think I am better looking than him, but the ladies just love him.

What is it about some guys that can do this? I don't have trouble getting girls but I have to try to do it. He does it with no effort whatsoever :/.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do some guys have it so easy?

They have traits that appeal to most gals.

What is it about some guys that can do this?

Likely those guys are attractive physically, appealing personality wise, interesting, fun to be around, highly social, high status, and/or wealthy.

What Girls Said 4

• Confidence.

• if he has a cocky attitude, trust me, it won't lead him that far in life. but usually there's something about a guy that just tickles your insides, and it intrigues you, maybe he has that, who knows. its hard to explain

• If he's popular and cocky and a d**k then he is just lucky sadly a lot of girls like that the popular part especially if he is good a sports that may have somthin to do with it.

• He sounds good natured, charming and joyful. Girls like positive energy in a guy (it makes them easier to talk to and relaxing to be around).

What Guys Said 2

• What make you think you NEED to try in the first place?

When in fact you can give girls a CHANCE to approach you.

of course. you are to selfish to do that.

• high-status guy probably