Scenario: two guy likes you...unique awesome personalities...different physique?

Say two different guys are interested in you and you like them both.

You like them both equally personality wise, but one has an athletic muscular physique (you've known him for one year), while one has chubby nonathletic build (you've known him for 6 years)...which one do you pick?

Most Helpful Girl

• kia58 makes a good point, and being in good shape myself I'd rather be with someone that would enjoy, and physically can go out and be active with me.

What Girls Said 3

• Why would anyone choose the chubby guy, if his personality does not exceed, that of the guy who beats him in the looks department? It makes no sense to ask the question in the first place.

As if you have asked:

I offer you two flowers. Both are pretty, but one smells nice, while the other has no scent. Which would you choose? =/

• You are assuming you know a lot about her feelings here. Maybe she would pick you, maybe your friend, maybe someone else entirely. Why don't you ask her out, and that will answer your question? ;)

• If I haven't dated the chubby guy in the six years I have known him that's a sign of I'm not interested. But anyway, the athletic guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Gee that's tough.

They are identical except one is way better looking.

Such a hard choice.

• Obviously athletic.