Would you find it suave if when a guy first meets you, he kissed your hand like in the movies?

If when a guy first meets you, he kissed your hand like in the movies?

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the opinions. I never personally have done this (thank God). Just wondered what you women thought on the matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not...

if he was Christian Bale saying you are what I've been looking for 'oh is that your hand, nom nom nom' but besides that crazy dream..I dunno...I don't know the guy and he's kissing my hand..hmm I don't know about that

What Girls Said 12

• My boyfriend has done this on occasion to be funny. But I've been dating him for a few years. Had he done that when I first met him, I'd have been put off and less inclined to get to know him.

• I'd probably back away really slow...Then make a run for it!

• things I like and prefer is a guy just holding my waist whilst walking along side of me, and being fussy and nurturing and close over me in general. assuming I feel comfortable and attracted to him like that.

• No, if right after he said: "I'm sorry if I have intruded you personal space, but I found your skin to be so kissable, that pretending we are in a black and white movie seemed like a good enough excuse for my intentions."

• i would find it really creepy to be honest ahaha

• I would be really creeped out and probably not want to talk to him after that. (sorry)

• As much as you think that is cute and 'romantic'. It's not.

I would tase him.

• creepy but flattered and depends what he looks like lol

• No. That's just too much.

• I wouldn't like it

• Big turn off. I get really annoyed

• please don't ever so that, seriously, it's not 1834 anymore, this is the 21st century, there are plenty of other ways to be charming and make an impression

What Guys Said 2

• this question is what GAG was made for

• Maybe if she gets to know you, you could start doing it. She may find it weird that you're doing it right as you meet her