I am not okay with him using me because his girlfriend doesn't sext him.

Well me and this guy met online and he has a girlfriend ( we started off as friends) but we started texting he told me he likes me more than his girlfriend well we ended up like sexting and he kept calling me babe and stuff and I am stupid and it just dawned on me that he is technically cheating on his girlfriend with me and now I don't know what to do I really feel bad I don't know of I should ignore him and see if he leaves me alone or to tell him up front like I am not okay with him using me because his girlfriend doesn't sext him or something we are both 17 and please no rude comments I don't know what to do

thanks for the advice guys we aren't really talking anymore so it doesn't matter now lol

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not happy with his girlfriend and you are giving him the satisfaction of the missing gaps of his girlfriend. Even if he does somehow break up with his girlfriend, he will do the same to you like his previous girlfriend. Your no different than her after time goes by. He probably won't give up his girlfriend and end up you getting hurt while trying so hard. I suggest you stop sextng him first of all...then slowly stop talking with him. Go find another knight in shining armor.

What Guys Said 3

• Break it off. Tell him you don't want to be the other woman, and if he keeps at it block him.

• Do you know his GF? If you do, you could always threaten him that you would show her sexts if he doesn't stop. He might learn a valuable lesson at 17

• Punctuation would be a good start. Just stop being sexual with him.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's better if you just stop sexting him but just say normal things to him over texts and if he asks you about it, then just say you can't do it because you just feel bad because it's not right because of his girlfriend, and you can say you're sorry. But I mean you can't really trust a guy like that because usually if someone will cheat on one person, then they will do it to anyone.

• It's probably best if you break it off and tell him he should be better to his girlfriend. There are plenty of single guys out there, and what if you had a boyfriend who was sexting some other girl behind your back?