What do you do when all you can do is think about that one special person in your life?

I can't stop thinking about him and I have butterflies in my stomach constantly and I feel like anxious cause I just want to see him. what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is called "infatuation" and ?most? of us have it at some point in our lives...in fact...I will share with you that a lot of my friends did not know how to take it when I lost my head over a F*** Queen..but many of those same cats when on to make total fools of themselves over a female...I would guess that most guys gonna make a fool out of themselves at some point...and some of them do not do that until they are middle-aged..or even seniors...Oh..not to ignore you Question..was merely commiserating with you...all you can do is Ride It Out..and try not to crash on the Rocks Below...o.O

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him how you feel, or suffer that feeling basically.

Worst that can happen is he says no, after asking you can accept it and move on. It's horrible to not know and think/waste your time on someone when you have no idea how they feel.

• when you say tell him how you feel. you don't literally mean, tell him she has butterflies can't stop thinking about him, & wants to see him, 24/7 -do you? because that sounds kind of psycho.

what do you think she should say?

• Text him.

Talk to him.

Go out with him.

Be around him.

If you can't see him?

Enjoy the butterflies in your stomach.

• I usually commit suicide.

• Well you are really in big crush,it happens with everyone when they are in love,if you wanna see him 24x7 so there is only 2 ways,1 shift to the house in front of his house or keep looking at his pics... :P

What Girls Said 3

• suks doesn't it? welcome to the world of love, my friend.

you just gotta TRY and live your life as well and chill... its hard I know but it makes all the times you do see him even more amazing

and yes you need to decide at some point if you wanna risk telling him how you feel. when I say this, I mean, say "i like you" and see what happens... but don't come off too strong

good luck

• Do you mean, what do you do about not being able to not think of him. (I e how can you stop being obsessed)

Or do you mean, what should you DO about the situation. (I e be proactive, and make a move )

its unclear, what you are asking.

• talk to him.. get to know him.. spend time with him.. get your feelings out :)