Ladies, if a guy you just met from your college wanted to hang out, but you weren't interested?

If a guy you just met from your college wanted to hang out, but you weren't interested, would you still be nice and say yes? Would you ever say yes out of pity?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If he said he wants to hang out and didn't say he was interested and I thought I would enjoy his company then yes I would hang out. If I thought he was interested then I would turn him down so I wouldn't lead him on. Don't ever assume she knows your intentions if you don't make them clear, you will most likely end up in the friend zone.

• How should I make myself clear?

• you come on too strong though you make yourself look desperate believe me that is turn off for girls too. You leave no good options.

What Girls Said 15

• I'd hang out with him just to feel his personality out. If I am a even slightly interested I will say yes, because I want to give him a chance.

• No. Mustn't fool with matters of the heart. I (myself) really can't stand to be lead on and couldn't do it to someone else.

• I think I would say yes not because of pity, but because I have the opportunity to make a new friend but he'll probably take it differently... so now thinking about it probably not. I would come up with an excuse. Now, if I was interested or at least thought he was attractive then yeah I would gladly hang out with him.

:)

• I always hate it when guys ask me to hang out, because hang out never means a friendly get together (aka just being buddies) So, I would probably say no if I wasn't interested

• Yeah I would say yes, I could always use new friends.

• I might hang out if I could be clear that it was just as friends. I wouldn't say 'yes' out of pity, I think that's a lack of respect for a person.

• nah I wouldn't.. I don't wanna confuse him and let him think I'm into him like that..

• Nope, I feel really bad about it but I feel like its better than leading them on in the first place

• depends if I found him creepy or not.

• If it was clear the only intention was friendship, then yes I would hang out. Otherwise I would make excuses about being busy. If he kept asking, I would eventually tell him I wasn't interested in him that way.

• once and it was so boriiiiiing

• well I'd say yes, be cause I would think that hanging out would just be as friends

• I'll be nice and say I'm busy

• No I would never say yes out of pity. I wouldn't only hangout if I was interested.

• It depends on how "just met" we were. If I walked outside and he says, "Hey, we should hang out." I'd probably say no. But if I'd seen him around and talked before, then I might say yes.

What Guys Said 1

• i have this girl who always wants to hang out...i only look of her as a friend...but then my family started to say she was liking me...i was still nice to her but never had interest...however I can't stand her because she makes me pay for everything every time we go out...and it gets annoying...its like we aren't even dating pay for yourself...so now I just tell her I'm busy...she still ask though to hang out...just today she did lol