What do you like about a girl?

What do you like about a girl? Funny or winds you up like joking. Or really nice and sweet. Or ignores you but does talk to you or screams when she sees you saying hi? Please! And what do you look for like big boobs? Or nice hair

Most Helpful Guy

• First off it would be one that's interested equally in me. She is able to talk and keep up a conversation. She would have to have a good attitude and be positive. I don't think many guys would want a girl that is boring and in a bad mood constantly. I would want her to be able to talk especially around my friends. Two of my friends girlfriends don't talk around other guys much and that is so annoying to me.

Have a sense of fashion and look good, not slutty...your a girl so be classy. Hair/Body/ stuff like that is more my opinion so ill leave that out but I would be very interested in someone that is interested in the same stuff I am.

What Guys Said 4

• If your question is lusting rather than liking then boobs and hips are the answer. but liking from heart is.. if the girls sweet , kind a brave kinda attitude.. shows no interest but doesn't ignore too.. ( friendly ).. if you have these qualities.. someone's gonna be your Romeo soon.

• Are you planning to change your personality around, or your breast size?

Sure. 'nice hair'.

We like a girl who looks attractive, has some similar interests to us, that we enjoy being with, who seems to enjoy us, and who we want similar things to in a relationship.

• No I think I have big boobs haha! Its just I would like show them more. And I wouldn't change I was just wondering

• Hair

Face

Body language

Voice

I prefer small boobs, but wouldn't care if they were big.

• I like a girl who's sweet.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like all sorts of different girls, there is no one thing that all guys like, hell some guys even prefer smaller breasts, you shouldn't worry about this sort of thing and you definitely shouldn't be planning on changing your personality for any guy at all.

You should be more confident in the person you are, a girl with confidence is by far the biggest and most attractive thing for most guys.