If a girl you're ignoring sends you about a text every two weeks?

You liked a girl. Showed interest in her, and she showed interest back. you went to a trip for a couple of months and came back and you start to ignore her (I don't even know why). you're not the player type at all. she sends you about one text every one or two weeks(even though you ignore). On your birthday she still sends you a meaningful text/call. how would you feel?

and how would you feel if she suddenly stopped?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well me for instance once I start ignoring you its a wrap you can hang it up. Whatever we had is gone cause it really wasn't there anyway if it was that far apart on the communicating level. He's probably thinking that same thing so my advice to you is to move on and find someone else. Us men don't just ignore a woman we like we ignore the one we don't want.

What Guys Said 3

• it would be like she never existed like it was a dream. trips give people to much thinking time. and if you stop it wouldn't be any different from doing it.

• I don't think he is interested. When you stop texting, he will notice but go on to not caring again.

It's time to move on.

• I'd feel like she's not interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry but I think that's what he wants - you to stop. If he was interested he wouldn't keep ignoring you, its a semi-polite brush off, hoping you'll get the hint and stop texting him