Where do you prefer to go on a honeymoon?

A) to a sunny place with hot weather where there's a beach

B) to a place where the weather is cold and rainy or even snowy

personally I prefer a colder place cause everyone likes going to sunny places so it became kind of a cliche, also colder places can be cozy and intimate inside..

so what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• A log cabin in the mountains. Cuddled up and away from the rest of the world, with a roaring fire and fur blankets. So much better than a crowded beach!

What Girls Said 15

• I always wanted to honeymoon on either an isolated island where I could literally walk around naked and no one could see or a cabin with tiger or bear pelts (antiques of course, nothing new)

And yes as an animal lover I feel bad about it D: but it's just a reoccurring thought ..I can't shake

In the end I want to be in that cabin :1

Sleeping on pelts, drinking hot chocolate, fire cracking, what could be better :)

• I agree with you. I'd love to go somewhere kind of mountainous where it's all snowy and colder for my honeymoon. I think it would be fun and like you said, more cozy and intimate inside:)

• I prefer a sunny place. I don't care if it's cliche, there's a reason why it is. Sunny places, preferably in the tropics, are beautiful and you can enjoy time together on a lovely vacation with beautiful weather and scenery.

Also, I hate the cold with a burning passion.

• For my parents' honeymoon, they backpacked through the Swiss Alps for a week. That sounds awesome.

• Definitely B

I agree completely.

My idea of the perfect honey moon would be in an old cabin/cottage in the woods in a Cool leaf crunching, new England kind of autumn...somewhere with an open fire place filled with antique furniture, Peggy square blankets and nothing new or flashy.

We'd just burrow in for a month, going for hikes, drinking whisky and coco, making love.

• I'd like to go backpacking in Europe or somewhere. If I absolutely had to choose between A and B I would choose A though. I get enough snow where I live, why would I want that on my honeymoon too.

• I just wanna go to London lol, or maybe Paris, or Egypt. Somewhere I can learn and see things I've never seen and have new experiences. I have no interest in traveling somewhere just to lounge at the beach. There are plenty of beaches where I'm from.

• Cold then cuddling is cozier.

• warm and sunny :) I wanna go to an island or chain of islands and relax on the beach :)

• Hot weather and beach

• A) to a sunny place with hot weather where there's a beach

• i like A

• Beach would be nice, but really the important thing is to be in a comfortable room, because let's face it...it's your honeymoon...

• Palua is my dream place

• well for my honey moon..im going to mombasa kenya. working with a volunteer group and chillin at the beach. then after that were going to peru.

What Guys Said 2

• any place full of romantic aura where we could share love, sex, and intimacy more than usual like

a luxury apartment

a quiet and silent beach where I and she could swim and dive together

a pretty bungalow surrounded by a large park full of flowers

a private isolated area where I and she could lay in savanna and look at the sky in a bright and windy day

a small forest without wild and poisonous animals where I and she could play hide and seek there and stay in a cute wood house with a farm area located near to it.

a snowy and quiet place like mountain where we could do some winter sports and drink hot milk-coffee in front of fireplace in a wood house.

and no heavy storm and thunders.

• I'm going to Paris. Well that is if I do get married for a chance of a honeymoon.