Do chicks not like garlic and hot food, or is it just me?

Are garlic and heat guy things?

Most Helpful Girl

• Garlic is amazing and hot/spicy food is even better!

• Haha, where are you from? I think taste in food is strongly influenced by where you grew up.

• Some do, some don't. I can live on hot food.

• I bet anything you can get down there is hotter than here in ohio. hot food doesn't exist up here unless you make it yourself.

What Girls Said 7

• i like eating it with like a salad and that's about. I personally don't like hot food ^_^ it depends on the person.

• I love garlic! I'm Italian, I have to have garlic, its like a necessity. And as for hot foods, I like some hot foods but I'm not a big fan of curry or wasabi. But I love hot sauce.

• Oh, good. Because I fancy myself a good cook, and I use lots of garlic and cayene pepper. and other spices in large amounts.

If you can't taste it, it ain't food!

• Hehehe exactly!

• we love garlic (I do anyway!) but I NEVER eat garlic, onions, stuff like that when I'm with a guy. I don't want to have garlic breath when I kiss him!

• garlic is ok but I don't like hot stuff

• You're young, and it is an acquired taste.

• Oh my god I love garlic, garlic in toast, potatoes, noodles, >.< mm!

Hot stuff is also good :D

<3

• I only eat garlic stuff when I'm home alone, not in public or witha guy though. I didn't notice other girls didn't like those foods. Now I feel weird lol

• I LOVE GARLIC AND SPICY FOOD. I need it to live.

MMMMMMM Garlic.

What Guys Said 0