Do you believe the quote "You never just stop loving someone..."?

You never just stop loving someone, either you always will, or you never did in the first place. I know feelings change but I believe if you truly loved someone those feelings never really go away. You can move on in life and on to different people but I believe the person you once truly loved will always have a piece of your heart no matter what. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• definetely she will have a piece of my heart forever

What Guys Said 3

• Bullsh*t, I can't care for my exes.

• Then I'm guessing you never really loved them. If you really loved someone you'll want the best for them even if they have hurt you.

• I f you say so.

• It's so not true.

Feelings can vanish, bad or neglectful treatment from your partner and yes - you just stop loving someone.

That simple.

• I don't believe it's completely true.

What Girls Said 2

• I do. I think if you love somebody so much and for a long time that the feelings just can't ever go away. Plus I think there is different ways of loving. Say you and your boyfriend broke up and you were together for a long time, after a while you might still love him, but its more of a friend love or a brother love.

Those are my thoughts.

• I believe it's true. It's been almost 2 years since he broke up with me, and I still get heart flutters when I see him and melt whenever he smiles. I think I'll always feel this way towards him, even when I date other boys.