Frustrated about some guys wanting to go from zero to 60 in one second flat...

It seems that in my experience with dating, I have encountered so many guys who upon meeting want to go warp speed into a romance. It's not that I'm not romantic/without passion, I'm just cautious by nature and need to take things very slowly, but these men don't want to wait around for that. If in their mind(I guess, but who knows for sure) I'm not showing a lot of affection(as in kissing, hand-holding, whatever-I don't mind a hug or a kiss on the cheek, though, I'm not a robot!) within the first couple of dates(or, in some cases, just one), that's it. Maybe it's just that I'm not attracted to these men(?) and they sense that, or is it just that they're only interested in one thing, not me?

What Guys Said 1

• In my only dating experience, I was like this.

I can honestly tell you that I wasn't looking for sex. I didn't even expect making out and stuff. But since I was inexperienced and new at it, I was afraid if I didn't make a move then she'd lose interest.

So that's my case, not all guys are looking to go fast for some "obvious" reason.

What Girls Said 0