Does anyone else get feelings like this?

Ill try to explain this as best as I can

When I am out on my own I get very scared and start sweating a lot where there is a lot of people and I always feel like everyone is staring at me all the time evan if it's winter and its freezing cold I start sweating and getting so hot and panicking and it feels like my heart is going mad. But it's worse if I'm in a room with a lot of people I feel like I'm going to pass out and start to shake

so does anyone feel like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a problem being in public places and get anxiety from it. Except I am thinking that there is someone out to try to hurt me. It's my ptsd from Iraq. What sounds like is happening is your having anxiety attacks, they can make you feel like your having a heart attack and are just plain unpleasant. I would recommend you talk to a doctor about it, they will be able to help you out.

I have actually blacked out once for as close as I can tell an hour and a half and came to in a park with no idea how I got there and it was caused by an anxiety attack. I'm not trying to scare you or anything I have anxiety REALLY bad.

What Guys Said 2

• It's called being horny. You need sex... and lots of it.

• yup, that used to happen a lot ,but now that I've gained some confidence it has happened a lot less, I'm guessing it's called anxiety attack ?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't, but I know a girl who has anxiety attacks in public. Have you taken any anti-anxiety medications? They might help you. Or if you're really shy, you might want to try forcing yourself into situations where you have to be around large groups of people more often, just to acclimate yourself to it and build your self-confidence. People skill are important, and if being around people makes you anxious, it may prove problematic.