Flirting through Text..

I really like this guy and I just want to kind of turn him on and tease him a little.We are friends but I don't know what little sexy things I can tell him to get him thinking we can be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple of guy friends who also flirt this way with me. Don't make it a big deal. You can try a bit more each time you text him back in this way, but texting is a bad way to really gauge someone's reaction. You should flirt with him person and say the little things you would say in the text and see how he responds. Say things like 'wow babe, you look hot today all the girls must be chasing you...(insert laughter)." 'Gosh babe how did you do it?' He answers: "do what?" You: "how did you get so sexy?...(insert laughter). Make sure to laugh everything off so if he acts arkward about it you can play it off as a joke. Just be very light and nonchalant with it until you can be sure he feels the same way.

What Guys Said 4

• be careful with this. too much can make you seem trashy and turn him off. How long have you knwn him and do you really know the kind of person he is? When women send me nude pics, I get turned off unless I have known them awhile and I am really into her.

• I've known him for about 4 or 5 years he's a good friend of mine.He does like me so I know I can say something flirty you know.Oh and no I'm not plannen on sending him anything like that.

• send him something cute that you know would make him smile. Something along the lines of "Smile, someone is thinking of you". Something designed to let him know that he is on your mind.

• Ask him to go shopping for panties with you... Let him pick you out some... That way he will be thinking about you in them.. Make sure you stick out your ass and be like... Are you sure they will compliment my "assets." guys like a girl who is thoughtful on their opinion and yet still humorous (don't ask "will they make me look fat, guys hate insecurity)

• just tell him that you're horny and see how he reacts to it...start off by asking how he is doing and he will reply and u? then you give him this line. than after he responds say something like but I don't have a bf

What Girls Said 7

• I used to do this with a friend of mine, we used to quote sexual lines from a comedy, like "I've got rose petals, candles and handcuffs waiting" it was always funny to read not to mention it was hard to tell when he was being serious which can be a turn on.

• I read this one in cosmo lol

When you guys are about to go to bed and say good night to each other, send him this

"Sweet dreams...maybe if you're lucky I'll be in one of them ;)"

Guys like smileys from what I know lol so send him some happy faces :) it's flirty and cute, just don't over do it.

• Thats a really good one...

• haha, just drop a few random lines saying

that I'm so happy with you, or you make me laugh so much,

or you could drop more hints to hang out more often

or maybe drop the kinky line,

so like say something like ill give you a strip tease.

like sarcastically but seriously.

you have to drop lines, where he will have a chance to answer yes to.

once he answers yes to it you can start being more serious and go through with what you said,

i answered this really confussingly, but oh well lol.

• Lol yeah..I get you like today we were talking

and he's all like ur so gay!..and I was all like you want me to prove to you that I'm not gay?

and he was all like yes with a bg kool-aid smile haha

• I think you should crack jokes and make him laugh through the text messages. Be more indirect about flirting. For example, instead of saying "im thinking of you right now" joke around and stuff when you flirt. I think this would be more of a turn on for him and come across less clingy.

• lol hahha. as if he doesn't want you!

just go over and do that real immature lovey dovey play fighting thing, then you guys will stop, lock eyes. and embrace :P

• i have the same problem... I like this guy... but every time I flirt with him he always thinks I am just playing around! I think I am just gonna go for it this weekend... I talked to one of my friends and she told me to do what I felt like I needed to do! So I think you should do the same!

• "Just thinking about you."

or

"Don't work too hard (or study too hard) so we can go catch up soon (or go do something soon)."