My boyfriend's friends hate me?

I don't want to make this long but sorry if it is. OK so my boyfriend and I have been together for a year and 5 months. But since the day my boyfriend asked me out his friend hate my guts. All they do in front of him is be nice to me but then when his back is turned they call me a slut, ****, bitch,... Etc. I don't understand why either I haven't done anything for them to say such mean things to me. They even told my boyfriend I'm a good for nothing slut who just flings herself at other guys when his not around. I don't even know where they got this from. They have tried multiple times to try to get my boyfriend to brake up with me I seriously need help here I don't want my boyfriend to think I hate his friends when truly its the other way around. please help ASAP :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple, tell him. He should trust you over his friends because you're dating. I would trust my girlfriend if she was to tell me something like this, even if I thought I knew different. What it comes down to is: does his love surpass his care of his friends opinions. Again, if it was me I would probably ditch that group of people if they were b*thing about my girlfriend behind her back, especially to my face.

What Guys Said 2

• Straight away tell your boyfriend about this problem... ask him that you don't hate his friends but why do they hate you?

• Like everyone else said talk to your boyfriend about it. Make it clear that this is very difficult for you and you want to become friends or something. I'm sure he will help out. The friends probably are making some assumptions about you based on some prejudice in response to your background or the situation in which your boyfriend found you. This is my hypothesis. Once the reason for their animosity is clear you can work towards addressing it better.

What Girls Said 0