I spilt with my girlfried. I regret it. Should I text to see if she's ok?

I kinda want her back. Although I've hurt her before. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her a week or two(I suggest you not to contact her in any sense for 2 weeks) if it has occur recently bro. then call her and tell her ,how much you care for her and how much you miss her and you really regret it . if she truly loves you then she'll forgive you :) . but try not to sound needy though :)

good luck

What Girls Said 2

• yes, if you regret it.

• Forget textin her, call her and talk to her if she hangs up, go and see her make things right again

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, contact her and watch how she responds. Don't suggest getting back together unless she seems open to the idea.

Of course it depends on the 'hurt.' Some things she will never forgive, and others she will forgive you for quickly.

• Yeah, text her... man.. the thing to learn about living life is always see for what you want and ask for it because the least you could get is a No.. why not to try rather than not trying.

• i ended it with her though. Won't it just upset her more?

• Explain to her that you were wrong and you are sorry for that and it won't happen again. and afterall if she doesn't listen then show her this question and discussion. because this is the truth about how you feel.

• Depends how the split went down...

• I recommend waiting as long as 3 weeks almost 4 before initializing contact. Don't beg.