What would you do if you were in this issue?

What would you do if you tried to explain your reason on why you called him and stuff trying to tell him that we ended on bad terms and it hurts you still and you try explaining but you chocked up and can tell I was thinking to hard. So you try but then he said oh OK cause I told him it was a lot so he said he had to eat his dinner and said bye. So soon after that I texted him this Sorry that was awkward my mind is all over the place. What I wanted to say was I'm sorry if this year I stressed you out and frustrated you. I didn't mean to be pushy, clingy and possessive. I just wanted to be friends. But the way I showed you that was the wrong way. I take blame for all of that. I just don't like that everyone was chill with each other but us. I tried not to bother you but I just wanted to clear the air. I ended on good terms with everyone else but you. And no reply. My questions is do you think he will reply or call back ? Or should I wait or call? Do you think he expects me to call or what? What would you do ?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should wait awhile for him to respond back. You apologized and called him up. I feel you owe him nothing wrong and you tried to leave on good terms. It's up to him to decide if he can forgive you and accept what you texted or not. He probably read it and he either cares about what you said or he didn't. It's hard to change a person's mind. I think you were the better person by admitting your mistakes and stuff. I think you should just give it some space and time. That is what I would do. I would just send the text and keep things moving forward.

• So I kinda did the right thing by doing that?

• Yes I think you did the right thing and you were the matore one. At least you got it off your chest and you said what you had to say.And you apologize. which I could imagine was hard to do.

• What should you do? I think you should wait.

What Girls Said 0