Why did my ex call me after I asked him not to?

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago. We were together for 9 months and then he moved to the shore with his friends and then we had problems and broke up. We talked on and off for the first month. Then someone posted a pic of him with another girl on his fb and I flipped out and told him he needs to leave me alone for a few months and let me move on. He said she was just a friend.

So two weeks later he calls me just to ask me how I am since its been a few weeks since I flipped out on him. I said I'm fine and he said OK I was just calling to see how you are. Why did he bother to do that? Its not like we were friends before we dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• because maybe he's stupid and he can't read the f*** off sign on your forehead. lol. Seriously though I mean maybe he missed you or he wanted to get back together with you or actually genuinely liked or cared for you. It's not like you were dating for a few weeks or anything so you had some time to build up a little bit more feelings for one another. It's hard to let go when you care for someone and it's even harder when you love them. People have their own reasons really. If you were angry about the chick maybe he thinks you were over reacting if she really was just a friend. So yeah. lol.

What Guys Said 3

• It is questions like this and from people your age. Kids! GROW UP!

If you are not together what one or the other does, DOES NOT MATTER!

Yes but you did date and you are friends while being boyfriend and girlfriend. That does not change. You nee to decide, do you want him in your life or not...then do it.

Sorry I am so forward and rude-ish but if you are not together what does it matter what the other says, you no longer have a voice in that persons life or decisions.

• Sometimes guys have a big heart and he truly cares about you.. I wouldn't let it bother you.

• He called you just to see how you were, that's it.

What Girls Said 0