Do guys like an experienced girl?

do guys like a girl that has been with another guy, or girl that hasn't done anything...?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think every guy would like to de-flower a girl, if you know what I mean. Also, it depends on her age and number of partners too. If a girl is in her teens, and has slept with 10, 20+ guys, I think most guys would have a problem with that. If the guy & girl are same age, have similar # of past partners, experiences, I think that's the best, they can learn together. Also, it's not necessarily the # of partners, its the level of trust you have in a steady partner, and loving them, letting them do things to you and for you to do to them that no one else has ever done. To me, that is WAY more important.

What Guys Said 8

• I'd say generally we try not to think of it in those terms. Not for any other reason than sex being a selfish act, so therefore any experience you have is going to related as you being "talented" or knowing what you're doing, but really that connection of "you've been with other guys" isn't really present.

Obviously at some point we acknowledge it, but definitely not in the moment. And I'd venture to say that girls follow the same rhetoric for the same reasons.

• Doesn't matter for just dating girlfriend/boyfriend to me.

• Don't like experienced girls, prefer girls who haven't done anything.

• If I really liked the girl I wouldn't care less how experienced she was.

• Do guys like inexperience? Some do.

• i'm inexperienced, but whether a girl is experienced or not doesn't matter to me.

• Guys desiring inexperienced women purely for their virginity is all about ego.

• Virgins girls by far, girls prefer a guy with experience whether they are virgins or not, or they just don't care at all. virgin and experienced guys prefer virgin girls

What Girls Said 0