Do I pursue this or just let it be?

I used to work with this guy and found out years later that he had deep feelings for me. Unfortunately at the time, I didn't feel the same, but we kinda flirted back and forth for a bit and eventually just went on about or lives without each other. We always exchanged the occasional "How's it going?" text or email, but nothing more. A little while ago, I started developing feelings for him, but he had a girlfriend so never acted upon anything. Last week he texted me to let me know he was back in town - He previously lived in another area of the state. We've chatted for a bit every now and then, and I've come to learn through social media that his girlfriend is no more. I'm not sure if he still feels the same way about me as he once had and I'd like to pursue things with him, but for the past few days he's been kinda quiet and a little cold when we chat. Is this something I should pursue or just back off and let him be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you simply ask him if he wants to hang out? I don't believe you should ever leave any stone unturned because you're afraid of what it might reveal or give you. Life is an adventure and sometimes you win some and some times you lose some.

Right now, you're regretting that you didn't take a chance on him, when you had the chance and now that another opportunity has presented itself, you're still on the fence. Get off the fence and make something happen, damn the consequences. The worst thing in the world to live with is regret. Follow every path, go through every door and learn from every situation. It's the only way to live.

Go for it.

I wish you luck in love.

What Guys Said 1

• Pursue or let it be? I think you should back off.

What Girls Said 0