What do you guys and girls think?

Well you see I like this kid and many people have told me that he likes me too but my mom won't allow me to go out with guys. I don't really want to go on a date with him but I wanna hang with him out of school and if my mom found out she would kill me. I don't know what to do.

If everything turns out good then I would go on a date with him but I don't know what to do what would you guys do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to your mom about it, show her you're mature about it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Listen to your mom!she is older,wiser and maybe sees somthing about him that's not good for you.don't sneak around that's not to cool or responcible or trust worthy.if you are mom found out you snuck around she would lose trust in you. Once trust is broken it so hard to regain back.and building trust takes a long time.especially if its been broke.listen to mom.I know you heart say go for it.but in this case let your brain over ride your heart.good luck .or at least sit down and openly discuss her concerns about this kid.

• Its not him she doesn't know him its just this stupid rule she has