Hopelessly not in love?

Hey guys, I'm going to be starting my third year of college and yet to have a serious relationship or call anyone my "boyfriend". I've been on dates but they never work out. Its seems like most guys in my age range are still in their "experimental college phase" and are only out for one thing and when they find out I don't put out they avoid me. The older guys I've dated never stick around because I feel like they realize I'm to young/inexperienced.

Am I they only one in this pickle?! Because love sucks!

Most Helpful Guy

• love doesn't suck .. you just didn't find the right match yet .. I know guys are thinking with their penis but your day will come champ :)

What Guys Said 3

• Just focus on getting that B.S degree and worry about relationships later :)

• i'm 24 and never had a girlfriend, still a virgin

• Yup, love is hard, and there's so much pressure in college to find it...

What Girls Said 1

• It's quite common, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

It's really not worth dealing with a lot of guys in our age group, as you said they are generally out for one thing and it can be frustrating looking for meaningful relationships.