Do women fall in love with a guy they have not been with?

ts this girl whom I almost dated but we didn't date. But its been a year since we've seen one another and she still looks at me like nothing change in her mind at all. We did mess around a little I gave her the finger and kissed on her chest but nothing more. After that she had a boyfriend whom she went all the way with him. While they were together she still looked at me with the same look in her eyes. Now its been over a year and she still looks at me the same way.

Most Helpful Girl

• she likes you for sure, may be she's shy and isn't sure how you feel? she's scared to make a move?

as for the in love part...yes its technically possible to love a person without actually dating officially and being in a relationship, as long as you do know each other and are friends like you can't be strangers or anything.

there was this one guy I didn't quite date, but I loved him because we were friends and all and I fell in love with him as a person, if he contacted me for help one day id be there for him in a heart beat. he was my first love.

What Girls Said 4

• Could be that she still is very attracted to you...love, isn't it a funny thing?

• Anyone can fall in love with someone they have not dated.

• Yes she likes you, So what are you going to do about it

• Been with, I take it that you mean sexually. If it's a person that you been around and theirs strong connection, Yes she can be in love with you.

What Guys Said 0