How quick do women typically fall for men?

He's really attractive and he's really suave, he's got swag etc..the whole nine yards. How long does it typically take for you to fall for him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually right away. Someone that is visually appealing is usually the type you'd like to get to know more.

But if his personality does not match his looks, that all can quickly go down the drain.

I wouldn't necessarily "fall for him" upon first sight, but I'd def. take interest.

What Girls Said 6

• His attractiveness drops immediately from 10 to 3½ if he claims he has "swag"...

• Slower and slower. :P

If I want to be silly I can be infatuated by his looks but I have enough self control to not fall for him.

• Depends on the woman. For me, that kind of man...it would take quite awhile. You know the old saying...if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I'd take my time & find out.

• takes me awhile. maybe 2 years at least to actually go from liking to falling for him if I'm dating him. I don't fall fast :P

• Me? takes awhile. Some girls fall for a dude fast. Depends on the chick in question

• Takes me a while...but when I fall, I fall!

What Guys Said 4

• Imediately if its love at first sight...but typically she knows after the 3rd date if the guys a keeper or not. Everyone is different but IMO most women fall in love around the 6-10th date.

• Haha.

Swag.

• To be honest, I think at first sight. Ie. within 10 seconds. I think there has been studies published that show this. Tbh I think if you don't make a physical impression it's game over - in terms of dating; not saying you can't work with her or be friends etc.

Often the girl may not even consciously recognise it herself.

But certainly it feels this way because some girls will speak to you, and right from the bat you know it's on. They smile, laugh at your joke, drop little hints, make life easy and effortless. Others will give you a sh*t face and scowl. I'm not even talking about dating. I'm saying, when you first meet someone and you talk to her, you would come to the realisation yourself after speaking with her for <1min: "Wow she really likes me..." As for the girls that shrug you off - It may be that they are just having a bad day but if you think about it - say you just met the prince of your dreams, would you really say you couldn't save your sh*tface for the next guy?

• probably longer for them than it does for us