What is up with this guy.

We live in different parts of the world and we have been chatting online for 5 months. He could easily date really hot women where he lives and somehow he still answers when I send him messages. He's said that its a pity that we do not live close to one another cause otherwise things would be different. However its just a weird friendship because we do not talk by phone or Skype... we just send quirky messages on fb. At the same time he says that its scary how similar we think and that he and I are pretty much the same. He wants me to travel where he lives but I told him that he could come over where I live instead and have a blast. He is considering it but he just landed a new job.

OK I am really really confused... considering that we live in different parts of the world why have neither one of us given up?

Most Helpful Girl

• omg I'm in the same situation with you!

but mine prob is ... the guy side probably going to give up I assume...

but I still believe it would work out fine if you both don't give up...

when two people care about each other theyll always look for a way to be together...

"mind add me I really want to know how your story gonna turn out"

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you are both interested, but are scared and want the other person to make the first move. I'm assuming you know for a fact that he's not ugly and using a fake profile or anything. Some guys can't approach women, hence, why he doesn't have any dates.

• Ive met him and he's extremely skilled at meeting women.

• love is stronger than distance?

• Why don't you try talking on the phone and Skypeing?

That would give you a better understanding of who he is

• I think you shouldn't question it and be glad!

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you give up? You have a connection, have fun with it while it lasts. It's an inevitable fact that you might get bored with each other over time or get busy with a new job or girl/boyfriend.

I have lots of online friends, that I'm probably never going to meet, but does it matter? No. You can have a friendship with someone even though you're not talking face to face.

And just so you know, I've never talked to my online friends on phone or Skype, I feel like it's weird... But that's not a reason why I shouldn't be friends with them. :)

• becuase you both have nothing else going for yourselves

• Well that's true for me not for him. He?s extremely skilled at picking up women.

• well either way you shouldn't waste your time on the internet lol.

• really it doesn't seem to be that compilcated if you really love each other it wouldn't really matter one night every 5 months would be enough for you ..

i live away of my boyfriend and it seemed to be a problem to me in the begining because of course I didn't have that attention I planned for and it really took a while of me to get used to it but here we 're we 've been together for 4 years now and one night every 3 months he comes over or I do and we fix all of it try to make him talk to you on Skype or on phone and tell him you need his attention or it wouldn't matter anymore I did the same and he agreed to have a short conversation every day even if they 're 10 min but that seems to be So fine to me :)

• I think your taking this too seriously, This guy could be a major player. Living in another country, He could be doing anything. Just because what he says sounds good , I want take it too seriously .

• He could easily play for 5 months with other chicks. Why insist with me?

• 5months, So he's gone for that amount of time. Is he in sports, If so red flagg, I have a friend who is gone for that amount of time who lives out the country and he has so many women it's crazy. They all think their the number one and only, he can get away with it and just fly them in when he wants to see them. maybe your guy could be different . I would probe alittle