How do you feel about people who use online dating?

Personally I'm generally not a fan of online dating. After having used it for a year in the past and doing a lot of reading on the subject, I know its not all its cracked up to be.

My question isn't whether or not you feel its a good way to meet people. My question is how you feel about people who us it.

When I did use it, I felt embarrassed to tell people. When people asked how me and my girlfriend at the time (who I met online) met, I would get embarrassed about telling them. Should I have felt this way?

So do you care if you know someone uses online dating or does it make you feel less of them like they are some loser or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you feel about people who use online dating?

Indifference

Probably best suited for you not to feel embarassment for using online dating or having a partner you met online as it's fairly common considering that this century is called the Digital Age.

I don't care and it doesn't make me feel less of them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Its no big deal...times have changed...more and more people everyday are meeting online. Nothing to be embarrasesed about. Really doesn't matter how you meet...what matters is if you get married...do you stay that way until death do you part. Getting a divorce is much much more embarrassing!

• Things have really changed in the last ... I'd say 10 years. It went from something only desperate people did to something normal.

Everyone single I know who actually dates uses both online and direct dating.