How can I attract a higher quality of men? serious question

What can a woman do to improve the quality of the men she attracts? I'd like to date better looking guys and guys with money. Before anyone bothers to bash me, keep in mind I'm entitled to having any preference in a mate I choose, just like anyone else is. I want what I want so only reply if you're going to give helpful advice that's relevant to my question.

The guys who tend to pursue me are average to downright unattractive, and usually don't have a lot of money to spend. They range in age from their mid 20s to mid 30s on average. I prefer to be dating guys who are at least cute and or have a lit of disposable income.what should I be doing and where should I be going to attract said men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Become a higher quality woman, one that matches what your looking for. If you can do that then you'll have no problem. If you can't, you'll always be just something on the side for this high quality man & nothing more...until he's done with you that is.

Of course there is always that rare exception where the millionaire bachelor stud takes a liking to that poor little girl from some small bum f*** I don't know town but you need that special something to captivate him. I think that happened once & they made a movie...so good luck, perhaps there will be a sequel.

What Guys Said 9

• Be a higher quality woman. Serious answer. High quality men are very rare and you and every other woman wants them and are competing from them. Therefore they have options, many women to choose from. In some countries they can have up to four at the same time. You need to stand out more, bring more to the table.

• You don't so much improve quality, I suspect, as start attracting higher quality men as well ...

You need to be where they are in order to have a chance.

For anything beyond pump and dump, they're looking for women who are attractive, well spoken, fun to be with, educated and have things going on in their own lives.

Good looking guys with good jobs can get laid easily and aren't going to date you unless you can socialize effectively in their social circles.

• The question is, why is man's amount of money important to you?

Money has nothing to do with building a great relationship, so are you looking for a man to spend money on you or are you looking for a great relationship?

• -Get a lawyer's degree and become an associate in a law company.

-Get a doctor's degree and join a doctor's cabinet.

-Win the Sweepstakes.

-Wait until your billionaire uncle dies but make sure you're on his will.

Thus, in short : be or become someone who offers as much as the man you want.

• It all was acceptable until I read "more disposable income"

Who do you think you are to claim rights to THEIR money?

...if you want to be a housewife and to raise kids - then yes, it's OK, a man need to earn more to support himself, his wife and the kids, and perhaps to make savings too.

However - I highly doubt you plan to take such path, you don't give such vibe.

• You'd have to better your quality..

• First off if you want to get a guy with money. I would tell him you were looking for his money that willl b big turn off. Dress nice and look nice like you have good money too. Most guys can see a girl from a mile away that's after his money.

• Become hot. If you're not hot, your chances are slim. The guys that want to date you are in your league. When you shoot out of your league, your chances of success go down a lot. What do you have to bring to the table that these guys (who have a lot of choices besides you) want?

• haha... no humble guy would give you a straight answer for this. This is like a trick question - if you answer it, you probably come across as arrogant and obnoxious.

Also, the guys who prefers/bothers to answer a question like this would probably be the exact kind you are trying to avoid. So isn't this an issue for you in itself?

What Girls Said 0