Just broke up with boyfriend and another boy likes me. Is rebounding bad?

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years and it was because he became a different person. He really hurt me the last four months of the relationship and two months ago I moved away to another state. Here I met a boy from work who intentionally I just thought was hilarious and wanted to be friends. But he actually likes me a lot. I've let him hold my hand and cuddle and kiss me lightly once but I really don't know how uh I like him. I know I'm sort of rebounding and I told him my story but he doesn't care. Should I just end it or is it okay?

I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago and we had split up before. Also I am not sad about it and my feelings for him have changed. I mean that Idont love him anymore. But I still don't know if I really care about this kid. He has dated some losers and likes me because I'm a really good girl. He knows exactly the situation as I am not a sneaky person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally speaking it is not good. Why? One has be alone to recover and understand why a relationship went south. That's how we grow and learn from our mistakes. If you jump from

one relationship to another you never give yourself that chance. But if you want to casually date then sure why not.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow I just said to another guy he needs to get away from all this ex-girlfriend rebounding nonsense. I just said, exact words, "Take a break, fill your brain with happy memories and tell your miserable ex to F off".

So... of course I can't dictate what you should do, but please be responsible for yourself and people who still cares about you. Don't you think if another guy was really into you, he should give you some time to get over your ex?

• I don't think rebounding would be best for you, you need some time at least...

What Girls Said 2

• If you told him your story, he probably knows (or should know) you're not ready to jump into something serious again. If you're not sure if he knows or not, tell him again and subtly let him know that you're not looking for something serious. Rebounding is fine, as long as both parties know there's nothing serious gonna happen there.

• In my opinion if your not %100 you like him and you feel that your with him for the company You shouldn't continue specially since you both work together, It's never good to date someone at work because things get complicated every time there is arguments between you too and it always difficult to separate business with personal.

If your able to save this relationship as just friendly I think you should and wait for the one who gives you butterflies.

• True that! Haha but I am quitting my job this week since I have school and t was only a summer job.

• Well you can hang out with him and take things slow I mean you never know specially if your starting school what if you meet someone that your have no question you like. but then your already with this guy, you can't be jumping from one guy to another, take things slow enjoy being single, and wait for the one