From getting on great too things going so cold?

A girl and I were really close before we had a great chemistry and always used to glaze at each other , we both liked and worked with each other a time ago but she finished work the day before she was supposed to be finished, and I never asked her out I was leaving it till the day I taught she was finished how stupid,

ive met her twice since in the club ,when her friends all talk to me and have great time for me,

I tried to say hello to her and she walked past ignored me and her friend went off with her as if showing her support , would it be a good idea to talk to her friend who talks to me about why she does it cause I want to ask her out but if she ignores me its impossible to get a word with her she is scaring me with how cold she's turned on me when we had a real chemistry ? ? is this a good idea

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be crushing on someone else. Being single doesn't mean that you aren't infatuated with someone. If you have mutual friends, it might not hurt to feel out the situation.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she met another guy and started dating someone? You took too long to ask her out.

• it says on fb she's single we used to meet and get on well out at night a time ago too

• I think she was being nice to you as a co-worker, but doesn't care.for.you in real life. She's fake..

What Guys Said 1

• She is hurting ! If you really like her, grow a pair and tell her ! Get her attention, buy her flowers or something. !