When dating, when is it okay to bring up your past relationships?

while you're up caught in the romance and hangout with someone you really like. Is it okay to bring up your exes? If so, when is the right time to? And how much do you tell them?

Most Helpful Guy

• After the first couple of dates. Earlier, especially on the first, you might give off the impression you are not entirely over your ex(es).

What Guys Said 4

• You don't bring it up. Nothing turns a guy off faster than hearing about a girls exes, becasue then you know she's comparing you to them.

• I always love to hear about my girlfriends sexual past, but, that's just me.

• Only if the other person asks.

• Never cause they will compare themselves to the ex. From that moment on the relationship goes down hill. If he have to ask then he's unsure of himself. If he does ask then he don't want to know the answer to that. If you're the best she'll tell you but, if you have to ask then you know where you stand. (its not you)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should bring them up unless he asked, if he asked if you dated before you can say yes and a number but talking about stories with an EX is just not cool I think.