Does it mean a guy doesn't like you for sure if he says he's too busy when you wanna hang out?

I just asked my guy friend, also a guy I like, if he wants to hang out and he said sorry I'm really busy. does that mean I have no chance or could he really be busy..?

Most Helpful Girl

• same thing happened to me, I liked him for 4 years and asked him out and he said he's too busy with school and studying, so I moved on.

the proper thing for him to do would have been to suggest a time he is free, or exchange numbers that he will call me. but he did neither. so it means he doesn't care nor likes me.

What Guys Said 2

• no...i have a 2 strike rule...3 if I really like you...ask one more time...if he says he is busy I would just move on...if you want to ask one more time you can go ahead but I wouldnt...your best bet is to ask when is he available when he said he is busy...if he says iunno I'm always busy...just move on

• It might, but sometimes it's true.

What Girls Said 3

• he doesn't like you. if he likes you but he was really busy he would have offered another time to hang out

• He might just be busy you don't really know that so I wouldn't go overreacting right now.

If it continues, then yeah it's probably the case.

• If he promised to reschedule your plans for some other day then he problably is really busy but if he makes no plan to try and make it up to you and hang out another day then he might be trying to avoid hanging with you I'm sorry if that's the case